Each month, one artist or photographer's work will be chosen to represent that month's issue. Check out some past covers to find inspiration for your cover!
- Submit thematic artwork and photos (preferably of other teens) for a chance to represent an entire month of Teen Ink
- Teen Ink will only consider photos and artwork by teens
- The best images for the cover are clear, in color, close up, high resolution, and vertically oriented.
- Artwork must be scanned or well photographed (no flash) and submitted
- There is no limit to the number of images you can submit!!
Submit entries through our website. All photographs and artwork submitted to Teen Ink are automatically considered for the cover art contest. See our submission guidelines for more information.
There are no deadlines; images are accepted and published throughout the year. Keep in mind if your submission has a seasonal or holiday theme, it's best to send it in early.
If your submission is chosen for one of our covers, you will receive a $25 gift card as well as a free copy of that month's issue!